lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

For English Business Students Level 5

Please study this vocabulary about how to end a politely conversation in english.



Pre-closing

It's been nice talking to you.
It's been great talking with you.
I really enjoyed meeting you.
It was nice meeting you, Mr. Brown.
I'm sorry, but I have to go now.
I'm afraid I have to leave now.
Thanks for the information/ the tour/ your time.
Thanks for taking the time to talk with us.

Follow up

I'll give you a call.
I'll send you an e-mail.
I'll put a packet in the mail for you.
We'll send out that information right away.
I'll have my secretary schedule an appointment.
Could you send me a brochure/some more information?
Could I contact you by e-mail/at your office?
How do I get in touch with you?
How can I reach/contact you?

Closing

I look forward to seeing you again.
We'll see you on Friday.
See you next week.
Let me give you my business card.
Here's my e-mail/office number.
Let's keep in touch by e-mail.
We'll be in touch.
Call me if you have any questions.
E-mail me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario